[PD-dev] SQLite for PD v0.0

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:14:26 CET 2007

Hello all,

Ok, I got some preliminary things to test. As far as I can tell, everything
works using the message input method. There are still some issues to resolve
for the 'text' widget entry method.
As it still contains the Amagamated version of SQLite, the archive that I
have is about 800K. I posted the stuff on an FTP server. The login info
is...

User: fsr
Password: puredata

There is a darwin external for PPC in the archive. You don't need to have a
database, as the test program will allow you to create one, and add a table,
and some data.

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.