[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1841002 ] Add format string error checking, and fix related errors

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 30 14:33:17 CET 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by russellbryant
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1841002&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
This patch adds format string error checking for bug(), error(), verbose(), and pd_error().  It also fixes the errors in the pd core that were pointed out by this change.

There are some other functions that take printf style format strings that would benefit from this same change, but I wanted to address pieces of it at a time.