[PD-dev] Troubleshooting suggestions

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:51:28 CET 2007

I forgot to tell you want to do to make it crash...
Once you are done looking at that subpatch. Close it... Go back to the main
window, and hit the button connected to the [send
mine-attractor-load-instance]. This should print out a series of four values
to the console. Select another from the instance popup (i1, i2, etc.), and
hit this again. It should work just fine, no matter how many times you do
this.

Now go back and open the [pd load-attractor-instance] subpatch in the
Attractor-GUI abstraction. Does it crash?

There you have it, two downloads, one shitty install, and a crashing
program...

But hey, thanks.

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.