[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1825056 ] Shell "crashes" on OS X Leopard

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 8 15:11:41 CET 2007

Bugs item #1825056, was opened at 2007-11-03 01:27
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1825056&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Not sure if this is Leopard (10.5.0) specific since I only just started using [shell].  After a command completes, about 20 seconds pass and then OS X reports that "Pd quit unexpectedly" – but Pd seems to continue running just fine.

Attaching a repro (just [ls( - [shell] ) as well as the crashlog.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)