[PD-dev] Error when crosscompiling pdlua

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Mon Dec 10 22:51:37 CET 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 17:59 +0100, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> And why does gcc not complain on native Linux using practically
> the same command line?

iirc, the windos binary of pd uses a dll, exposing the public api, while
on linux, all symbols are exposed by the pd binary
(-Wl,--export-dynamic)

tim at klingt.org
http://tim.klingt.org

The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be
beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you
discover that there is no reason.
  John Cage.