[PD-dev] CVS to SVN ?

Russell Bryant russell at russellbryant.net
Tue Dec 18 15:24:27 CET 2007

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> I think, the main obstactle always was that people were suggesting
> other alternatives than SVN to switch to from CVS, then the
> discussions turned into one about the merits of the various RC-systems
> and then the discussions always died off.

Yes, that is the exact discussion I want to avoid.  :)

I think it is quite nice to use the existing project infrastructure at
sourceforge.  So, nothing else is really even an option without a _lot_ more work.

So yes, to limit the scope of the discussion, I am simply interesting in the
possibility of migrating from sourceforge cvs to sourceforge svn.

--
Russell Bryant