[PD-dev] CVS to SVN ?

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Tue Dec 18 15:48:11 CET 2007

Hello,

[...]
> > So yes, this will be done AFAIR.
>
> or rather, no, it won't be done AFAIK.
>
> i am currently thinking of starting an svn-repository in parallel to the
> CVS-repository (both at sourceforge) and whoever wants to move over
> should just do it, and leave a notice in the CVS, that the content has
> moved.

I also suggest, even because of reason, to to external reference libraries
from IEM to projects in our svn, that we start the migration and everyone who
wants his project also to switch over can do so or ask help that this is
done.

So I would suggest start the svn tree with externals and when we move our
externals to svn we check in a note where to find then into cvs.

If someone gives me the rights for the svn I can start.

mfg winfried
--
- ao.Univ.Prof. DI Winfried Ritsch
- ritsch at iem.at - http://iem.at/ritsch