[PD-dev] oscillator lib

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Dec 21 21:43:17 CET 2007

There are a number of standard oscillators used in synthesis, I think
it would be very useful to have a standard library of them.  I think
at this point there are already implementations of all of the
oscillators that I can think of, what needs to be done now is to
define a standard interface and naming scheme, and collect them into
a standard library.

One question I have is whether they should all be bandwidth-limited,
based on the current sample rate, or whether this library should have
both versions.

Anyone interested in working on this?  I think this would also be a
building block for the standard synth lib that Ed is proposing.

----

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!