[PD-dev] oscillator lib

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Dec 22 02:36:38 CET 2007

Nothing to excuse there Roman, I just vaguely meant I've built
them from scratch as needed in vanilla many many times. They'll be
littered about various synths, some posted here, some on the forum
some just kicking about my private stash.

Pulling all the common oscillators together into a lib for extended
seems like a really good idea.

a.

--
Use the source