[PD-dev] filter lib (was: Re: oscillator lib)

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sat Dec 22 07:08:29 CET 2007

i'd be interested in having a set of abstractions based on the
elementary filters, not on having more externals, since i believe that
those would be pedagogically more valuable and also would allow to
modify them for the own needs (for example turning a certain control
input into a signal inlet). personally i would love to see the
ggee/filters/* as abstractions. i don't see any advantage in them being
externals (i intentionally neglect the in my opinion neglectible speed
difference here). in contrary: to me they equal closed source.

please point me to some elementary filter based filters, if you know
some. i'd be glad to catalog them and give them an unique interface.

roman