[PD-dev] pdpedia bugs [was: Re: [ pure-data-Bugs-1856583 ] Thumbnail creation is not working]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Dec 23 00:36:24 CET 2007

On Dec 22, 2007, at 1:33 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>

> SourceForge.net hat gesagt: // SourceForge.net wrote:
>
>> Bugs item #1856583, was opened at 2007-12-22 13:17
>> Category: pdpedia
>
> Should we deal with pdpedia bugs at Sourceforge? Personally I'm
> against it.

As one of the main users of the bug tracker, I am strongly in favor
of it.  We have a bug tracker, why use another?  And what harm does
it do to use that bug tracker for pdpedia bugs?

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler