[PD-dev] integrating loaders into Pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 26 22:10:31 CET 2007

Hey all,

Merry whatever you might want to celebrate! :D

For the next release of Pd-extended, it would be awesome to have it
include all of the various loaders, things like hexloader, tclpd,
pdlua, haskell, CLR, etc.  I won't have time to do it myself, since I
am committed to getting a bunch of other things working for the next
release, but I can definitely help.

Anyone interested in working on this?

----

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a
more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in
practice, it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith