[PD-dev] pdpedia bugs [was: Re: [ pure-data-Bugs-1856583 ] Thumbnail creation is not working]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 26 22:20:19 CET 2007

On Dec 26, 2007, at 9:09 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> marius schebella hat gesagt: // marius schebella wrote:
>
>> I have not worked with the bug tracker before, and I think for me it
>> would be easier to use a todo page on the wiki itself, plus the
>> pd-mailing lists.
>
> Which reminds me of another point: Maybe a separate mailing list for
> issues regarding pdpedia, that are not directly Pd-related, would be
> good as well? There already is the pdweb mailing list for
> puredata.info. I think, this could be extended to cover pdpedia as
> well. While some issues regarding pdpedia surely should be discussed
> on pd-list/dev, some others are very boring for people not involved in
> pdpedia, i.e. the current captcha-discussion or the dozens of
> translation/template mails IMO are better discussed on a different
> list.

People have already started some pdpedia lists elsewhere.  For the
template translations, it is good to post them here so that we can
get lots of comments from people so the translation is solid.  I
think the pdpedia list would be something like pd-dev, just for the
technical details.  But new translations don't happen very often, and
will benefit from lots of input, so they'd be best on pd-list.

----

All information should be free.  - the hacker ethic