[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1551825 ] autoscrollbars

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jan 2 01:49:19 CET 2008

I saw something like this recently, where the scrollbar logic kind of
freaks out when moving things against an edge.  I don't remember
exactly what, but I'll try to pin it down next time I see it happen.
I remember thinking to myself that it might be related to the fact
that you can move the stuff on the canvas around with the mouse wheel
even if there are no scrollbars.  That would be another thing that
would be very nice to have fixed.

.hc