[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1825741 ] gem focus with leopard

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 10 10:30:18 CET 2008

Bugs item #1825741, was opened at 2007-11-04 23:36
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by zmoelnig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1825741&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
>Category: externals
Group: None

Initial Comment:
hi,
gemwindow stays in the background and ignores mouse click. with apple click I can shift the window (should be possible without the apple...) and window stays in background.
this is with os x 10.5 (leopard). gem cvs from oct 26.
marius.