[PD-dev] "declare" strangeness in abstractions (0.41 test10)

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 16 16:54:00 CET 2008

At teh moment, "-stdpath" and "-nostdpath" work inside abstractions, and
if you have a calling patch that declares the opposite, it's not clear which
overrides which.  (There's only one global path in effect that affects
both the main patch and all abstractions called up by it).  So there's no
situation that I can think of in which it's a good idea to use "-stdpath" or
"-nostdpath" in an abstraction.  However, I'm scared to take it away so late
in the release cycle so will leave it standing for now.

cheers
Miller