[PD-dev] snprintf vs. sprintf_s?

Russell Bryant russell at russellbryant.net
Thu Jan 17 00:33:26 CET 2008

Miller Puckette wrote:
> OTOH, I like the idea of just supplying a spoofed config.h - comes in at
> just the level of irony that's fitting in the situation.

That makes the most sense to me.  I guess all of the source files could include
"config.h", and config.h could be ...

#ifdef _MSC_VER
#include "config_windows.h"
#else
#include "config_autoconf.h"
#endif

and then change config.h.in to be config_autoconf.h.in, and change
AC_CONFIG_HEADERS() in configure.in to point to config_autoconf.h.in, as well.

That way, you can have a hand made config_windows.h that include the logic for
working with a non-GNU build environment, and we can still handle things
automagically for other platforms.

--
Russell Bryant