[PD-dev] moving folders in cvs

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:36:00 CET 2008

Hi,

I tried using the manual, still a little unsure how to do this..

I just committed externals to the cvs, oscbank~ and sdiflists.  This was my
first time uploading with cvs and I thought that it would automatically go
in the subfolder externals/reakin.  So oscbank~ is sitting in its own
folder, while sdiflists is in the externals/reakin folder.

I'd like to move oscbank~ into externals/reakin and keep all my externals
there, does anyone know the command to do this?  Also, this is how it is set
up on my computer (the two projects are in pd/externals/reakin), but
oscbank~ will not upload into externals/reakin.  This is probably because
there is some type of flag saying it is already in externals/oscbank~..

thanks for any help,
rich