[PD-dev] ui development / desiredata?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jan 27 19:35:43 CET 2008

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Damian Stewart wrote:

> is desiredata still alive?

It's on hold until i get my own stuff sorted out.

> i posted a couple of messages about trying to get an OSX version from
> SVN compiling a month or two ago and never got any replies..

I have three mails from you in my inbox. I'll get to that whenever I
resume working on DD. I have no other date to say than "soon". But I don't
really want to talk about DD on pd-dev anymore, so, see you on the
desiredata list when I get to that point.

> - i'd like to bring in the multiple-level undo code from dd, or implement
> something similar

DD's multiple undo is still broken, but even if I fixed it, it wouldn't be
portable to pd.