[PD-dev] the output of cvs2svn

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Feb 6 10:54:50 CET 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2008, at 2:39 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
>> IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>>> i guess i will also delete /trunk/CVSROOT  and /trunk/htdocs
>> the former being a leftover from CVS.
>
> Fine by me.
>
>> the latter being unused since more than 3 years.
>
> For the sake of history, I think we should keep this.

for the sake of history we have a revision control system!
i am talking about issuing an "svn rm trunk/htdocs", which means that
the directory is removed and the revision number is increased by one.
whenever you do feel the urge to look at the htdocs, just issue a
"svn update -r 9164", or if you prefer
"svn update -r {2003-04-01}"

fmas.dr
IOhannes