[PD-dev] the output of cvs2svn

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Feb 7 02:44:39 CET 2008

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> so here is a (read-only) version of what the subversion repository will
> look-like right after the migration on thursday:
> http://svn.puredata.info/svnroot/pure-data/

Is there a way to turn a CVS checkout into a SVN checkout? I could just
checkout http://svn.puredata.info/svnroot/pure-data/branches/desiredata/
but I have zillions of private files and folders mixed in with the CVS
checkout... is there an easy way to move them around from a CVS checkout
to a SVN checkout?

Also, are we going to get a mail on pd-dev just before the migration
starts, and another mail just before it ends? because, I suppose that we
aren't supposed to commit during that time?