[PD-dev] the output of cvs2svn

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:24:44 CET 2008

> Is there a way to turn a CVS checkout into a SVN checkout? I could just
> checkout http://svn.puredata.info/svnroot/pure-data/branches/desiredata/
> but I have zillions of private files and folders mixed in with the CVS
> checkout... is there an easy way to move them around from a CVS checkout
> to a SVN checkout?

SVN has the "svn ls" -R command that only lists what the client knows
about (or conversely "svn status | grep ?" shows what it doesn't know
about); perhaps there is something similar for CVS?  That plus some
shell-fu would probably do the trick.. (alternately you could just
look for "CVS/" folders?)