[PD-dev] DesireData

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Feb 7 16:05:19 CET 2008

Since DD is a fork, I think it should not be a branch of Pd in the
repository.  It can be in the same repository, I don't care either
way about that.  I think IOhannes proposed something like this (but
maybe something else makes more sense?):

abstractions
doc
pd
externals
desiredata

I expected they would have wanted their own repository so that they
can control it themselves without having to deal with the Pd overhead
(adding devs, commit policy, etc).  But I guess not.

.hc