[PD-dev] 'svn move' candidates

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Feb 7 20:34:49 CET 2008

Hey all,

Now that IOhannes pulled off the SVN switch, (yay!), we have
everything in the trunk.  I would like to propose some moves:

trunk/Framestein    -->  trunk/externals/framestein
trunk/supercollider -->  trunk/externals/supercollider

trunk/xgui          -->  trunk/extensions/xgui

----

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.