[PD-dev] 'svn move' candidates

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Feb 7 20:43:17 CET 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Now that IOhannes pulled off the SVN switch, (yay!), we have
> everything in the trunk.  I would like to propose some moves:
>
> trunk/Framestein    -->  trunk/externals/framestein

i would even move this into tags/externals/Framestein (or /branches of
/discontinued)
Framestein has its own repository on sourceforge, and both the one in
puredata and it's own have not been updated for 4 years.

> trunk/supercollider -->  trunk/externals/supercollider
>
> trunk/xgui          -->  trunk/extensions/xgui

i basically agree, though supercollider should probably go into the
"extensions" folder too.

fgamdrs
IOhannes