[PD-dev] DesireData

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 22:06:19 CET 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 12:47 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> When looking at a file, say pd/src/s_file.c, then there are be dd-
> specific commits in the history, that's what I mean.  As for the pd-
> cvs mailing list, I can live with seeing the dd commit messages
> there. ;)

Hi Hans,
If DD is actually branched, then one would only see those commits in
the log of that branch (aka directory).
/desiredata/pd becomes basically independent.  The only shared thing
would be the log up to the point of the branch, plus whatever merging
one decides to do from elsewhere (which sounds greatly improved in svn
1.5, by the way).

Cheers
Luke