[PD-dev] Subversion up and running!

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Feb 7 22:29:41 CET 2008

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> >On Feb 7, 2008, at 10:41 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> >
> >>they are served in 0.2l glasses here, so that's
> >>actually not too much to swallow in four days. ;)
> >
> >Wow, this has shattered my image of Germany.
>
> it's not germany, it's only in cologne.

Indeed. The local beer here aka "Kölsch"[1] is served in small doses,
but it's served fast, hard and often - like serves by Venus
Williams[2].  In traditional bars the waiters give you a new one if
the current one is half drunk - until you are fully drunken and maybe
beyond that. ;)

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%B6lsch_%28beer%29
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_Williams

Ciao