[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1890931 ] [list-split] outputs bad bang type

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 11 09:24:32 CET 2008

Bugs item #1890931, was opened at 2008-02-11 08:01
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fbar
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1890931&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: v0.41.0

Initial Comment:
Hi,
Attached it a patch demonstrating the bug.  [list-split] outputs a bang on the right outlet when the input is a bang, but it seems to invisibly add the "list" selector so that the bang is unrecognized by, for example, [until] (giving the error: inlet: expected 'bang' but got 'list')

Cheers
Luke