[PD-dev] branch-v0-40-extended coming soon..

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Feb 12 17:34:08 CET 2008

On Feb 12, 2008, at 5:28 AM, David Plans Casal wrote:

> On 11 Feb 2008, at 19:39, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>> I'd like to start the release branch for Pd-extended 0.40.3 in two
>> weeks.  Is there any work pending that should get included?
>
> I'd just like to include the s_inter.c patch so those nasty
> framework errors dissapear.
>
> Should I commit to /svnroot/pure-data/branches/pd/pd-0.40-3 (are
> you going to work on extended version from that branch?)

You shouldn't commit to any of the 'pd' branches, they are just
mirrors of Miller's repository.  There are currently separate
branches for pd-extended, this is the one you want:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/branches/pd-
extended/v0-40/

Also, you could commit the patch file to HEAD of packages/patches,
unless Miller has included it in his sources.  That way we can keep
track of what to add to 0.41 when making the pd-extended branch.  I
suppose this isn't an ideal system, I am up for changing it now that
we have SVN in place.

.hc