[PD-dev] svn password

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Feb 13 09:30:24 CET 2008

Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> How do I make a sf password work with svn ?

by entering it when you are asked for it.

> I did switch from "http://" to "https://" already. It was my first
> mistake.

why do you think this was a mistake.
this is the way it should be done.

> My second mistake was to use my old password (I changed
> passwords just before switching to public-keys).

you should use your valid password.
it is the one you are using to log into the sf bug-tracker. sf provides
a way to reset your password if you ever have forgotten it.

> I'd like to understand
> my third mistake.

me too.

since both you and miller are having a hard time to do the first time
commit, i was already fearing that something does indeed not work,
especially since all commits to the repository since the switch have
been from me; but having a closer look, i find that at least one other
person has managed to commit (luke), so it seems to be ok.

hopefully these first problems will soon be gone.

fgmasdr
IOhannes