[PD-dev] how to authenticate commits in SVN?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 13 18:33:39 CET 2008

OK, I think I straightened my thing out.  I hadn't realized that the
login/password for getting on the the "trackers" was the same I needed
to feed svn.  All fine now.

(And now I'm hearing that the update didn't fix the problem it was
intended to in the first place.  Software development is such a
learning experience ...)

cheers
Miller