[PD-dev] [PD] autobuilds using svn

bsoisoi bsoisoi at mac.com
Sat Feb 16 21:28:28 CET 2008

Hey guys,

Okay, I have a legit fink environment now with all Pd-extended
dependencies.  There is a bug in the 0.28.0 release which prevented me
from installing Jack (something having to do w/ a virtual
dependency)... i cleared it out and installed Jack first, the rest
fell into place easily.

Only 2 issues remain.  I can build Miller's vanilla PD without Jack
support, the most current Jack from fink is installed on my system, in
addition to tcl/tk 8.5.1.
1. The configure script is unable to find Jack in my fink installation
2. When built w/o Jack, the build is unable to find -ltcl8.5, and
tries to build against 8.4 (which I don't have) but succeeds.  When Pd
is executed, it crashes trying to run Wish.app version 8.4 (which I
don't have).

Besides those two issues, all looks good.  If anyone is able to help
me out w/ this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Peace,
~Brandon

ps: lets move this discussion over to Pd-Dev