[PD-dev] SVN access...

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:15:53 CET 2008

Yes, that is the info for checking things out. I was wondering how I might
add some of my externals in a subfolder for inclusion in the next Extended
release.
http://puredata.info/Members/zmoelnig/news/subversion

I was also looking at this page, and it doesn't go into much about adding
stuff, just checking things out.

Thanks,

Mike

On 2/18/08, David Plans Casal <dataflow at davidcasal.com> wrote:

> On 18 Feb 2008, at 21:45, Mike McGonagle wrote:
>
> > I was wondering if there is anything posted for accessing the SVN
> > archives? I looked on the PureData.info site, and it still only has
> > the CVS stuff.
> >

> https://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=55736
>
> svn co https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data pure-data

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician