[PD-dev] section in SVN for Windows sources

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Feb 25 14:46:56 CET 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Am I missing something, or is this just snarkiness? :)

the kernel-thing is.

my objections against putting everything that might help you building
something into the repository are not.
i think it is an abuse of sourceforge's ressources. (projects like flac,
lame,... are already hosted on sourceforge - why would you have to
duplicate the amount of data?)

i beg you to at least have a look at the svn-external tag for projects
that are already developed via subversion.
for all the rest, i think a simple "download-stuff.bat" script would
have done as well.

fgmasdr.
IOhannes