[PD-dev] pdmtl abstractions in trunk/abstractions

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Mar 4 16:14:47 CET 2008

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, patrick wrote:

> would it be possible to implement a repository mirroring in
> trunk/abstractions/pdmtl for pdmtl abstractions:
> At the bottom of http://subversion.tigris.org/ :

Btw, are you 100% sure that the pdmtl collection will stay 100%
abstractions? because, if you ever want to put one tiny external in it,
they'll make you switch it to /trunk/externals/pdmtl, so, you may want to
do this preemptively.

In my case, the external wasn't an "external" as you might imagine it. The
tiny C file only defined aliases for existing classes, no new classes, but
because it involved compiling C, it caused the whole project to be
rejected from /trunk/abstractions.