[PD-dev] Remove DesireData from AutoBuild

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Mar 4 14:43:36 CET 2008

The build script is SVN as pure-data/trunk/scripts/auto-build/
desiredata-auto-builder.sh.

You can commit at will.

.hc

On Mar 3, 2008, at 8:05 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> Remove DesireData from AutoBuild immediately.
>
> I don't want people downloading some kind of Pd-Vanilla build
> labelled "desiredata-2008-03-03-linux-debian-testing-i386-
> i686.tar.bz2" in http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/

> | Mathieu Bouchard - tél:+1.514.383.3801, Montréal QC Canada

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler