[PD-dev] naming loaders: pdlua, tclpd, etc.

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Mar 13 20:18:45 CET 2008

Hallo,

> Any perferred name?  I don't think I have a strong preference of any
> name, but I do think there should be a simple, standard naming scheme.

May I throw in another one: As loaders are a bit different than
externals, maybe a "loader" pre- or suffix would be good, like
lua_loader.pd_linux or loader_lua.pd_linux. That way, [lua] would
still be possible.

I also don't have a strong preference for any of the suggestions, but
I agree that consistent naming can be useful.

Ciao