[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1836108 ] [folder_list] bug on windows XP

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 20 18:49:12 CET 2008

Bugs item #1836108, was opened at 2007-11-21 17:28
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1836108&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: None

Initial Comment:
On Windows XP, the object [folder_list] from Hans is not working well with .pd files.

When we choose the "*.pd" selector, it returns files with the string ".p" added.

See the attached picture.

Take a look and thanks for the job.