[PD-dev] 'pddev' user on the build farm

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Mar 20 19:38:38 CET 2008

Hey all,

I just created a 'pddev' user on all of the build farm machines.  If
you want access to it to work on Pd, just send me an ssh key.  I
can't use passwords because it is on a university network and I have
to make sure security is very tight, otherwise, they might boot the
machines from their network.

----

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom