[PD-dev] s_inter.c crashes

David Plans Casal dataflow at davidcasal.com
Mon Mar 24 14:21:06 CET 2008

Hello

Happy Easter everyone (for whom Easter is relevant)

I'm experiencing crashes on pd-extended (0.40.3 nightly) and 0.41
miller, with:

Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
Reason: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at address: 0xdfffedc4
0x0004326b in sys_domicrosleep (microsec=134217727, pollem=4427984) at
s_inter.c:180
180	s_inter.c: No such file or directory.
	in s_inter.c
Now, I realise that there is a static pointer between binbuf and
s_inter.c in parsing messages from gui processes, but gdb will not
tell me anymore about why this is crashing. Also, it doesn't crash at
specific times. Sometimes when opening a patch, sometimes when saving
it, etc.
Anyone get the same problem?
David