[PD-dev] what is schedlib/externalschedlibmain?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 25 00:17:04 CET 2008

It was working as of 0.37 (got used in PdVST) but I haven't tested it
for years, and of course I might have broken it moving it to s_loader.c.
I'm now planning a pd object that starts a subsidiary Pd process which will
almost certainly have to plug in an alternate scheduler, so we should
know within a few months...

cheers
Miller