[PD-dev] Compiling Audition Library in Mac OS 10.5

Julian Villegas julovi at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 18:58:06 CET 2008

Hi,

 I managed to compiled the Audition library (http://lumiere.ens.fr/Audition/tools/realtime/) in my MacBook using the last version of Flext (checked out from the sv server). The compilation was done as indicated in the readme file of the Flext distribution, and there were no errors. The library was installed in the Extra directory in Pd (v 0.41.2). Also, I added 'Audition' in the startup preferences menu. I know that flext is working cause I could compile and use xsample, but when I try to use Audition, I have the following error:

load_object: Symbol "Audition_setup" not found

I know that some of you have had that dreadful message before and I was hoping you could help me with this.

Thanks in advance,

Julian Villegas

Me pregunto de un modo pensativo
Que significa ser Colombiano?