[PD-dev] adding pdpedia links to all help patches

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Mar 31 17:28:02 CEST 2008

On Mar 31, 2008, at 5:51 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Who does not want this checked into trunk?
>
> me.

I knew that already ;)

> but as i understand luke's proposal it can be done without
> modifying any help-patch anyhow.

Yes, I think it is a good idea and should be included.  I am not sure
whether it is a full replacement for having the embedded link in the
patch, but I am willing to try.

----

You can't steal a gift. Bird gave the world his music, and if you can
hear it, you can have it. - Dizzy Gillespie