[PD-dev] svn troubles

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Apr 10 20:12:25 CEST 2008

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>> so what should we do about the "inv*-icon.png" file?
> i also noticed that there is already an "inv_mul-icon.png" which look
> exactly the same. can i just delete the "inv*-icon.png" from the
> repository?

i don't know what's that and what's in use in the manual, but anyway,
those files aren't quite useful, it was just for the look, and then I
decided that the manual shouldn't exist anymore, so, I wouldn't mind
deleting that file.

But then, I don't understand why there is GridFlow in SourceForge. I
thought that I had removed all of it a while ago. Maybe I hallucinated
that. I never quite understood why I had to put GridFlow there, except
just the convenience of being able to checkout everything with one cvs
command, instead of having to checkout everything with one command that
runs a script that does the several checkouts for you.

In any case, I think svn can work better with multiple repositories and so
for that purpose I wouldn't have to use "svn import", let alone "cvs
import" for which I don't understand the doc, and has no undo, and for
which I can't preview the results. I used it once and it caused a mess
(you remember?)

I guess I'm going to remove GridFlow from the repository, unless I figure
out that I'm not the one who has imported it in the cvs last time. I'm
look into it now.