[PD-dev] new approach to Fink

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 11 02:17:45 CEST 2008

The included Tcl/Tk is 8.4.7, which is quite old.  It's definitely
worth it to use the newer version, especially when we switch to 8.5.

Basically, you need to have the whole 'pd-extended' tree since the
tcltk_core-8-4-branch_auto-builder.sh script relies on some things in
there.  I just fixed the  link to the rsync instructions:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/GettingPdSource

.hc