[PD-dev] new distro: pd-vanilla+libs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 16 21:04:02 CEST 2008

Now that Pd can be built on all platforms without patches, I think we
can have a "pd-vanilla+libs" distro that is based on an unpatched pd-
vanilla build.  It could also have a more limited subset of included
libraries, much like others have been proposing.  They would be
having the same library format and install methods as Pd-extended, so
that patches would be compatible.

It's just a matter of someone doing the work.  I'll contribute where
I can.

----

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said,
hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out
another pink-collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf