[PD-dev] new distro: pd-vanilla+libs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Apr 19 02:03:55 CEST 2008

One thing that I think should be different with this pd-vanilla
distro is that it should be built against the latest libraries, like
the latest Tcl/Tk.  That will smooth some things out with pd-vanilla,
at least on Mac OS X.

On Mac OS X, the anti-aliasing is mostly an issue of which version of
Tcl/Tk is using.

.hc