[PD-dev] new distro: pd-vanilla+libs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Apr 20 16:54:22 CEST 2008

On Apr 20, 2008, at 5:29 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>> Now that Pd can be built on all platforms without patches, I think we
>> can have a "pd-vanilla+libs" distro that is based on an unpatched pd-
>> vanilla build.
>
> Another question regarding pd-vanilla+libs as a complete package:
> Isn't this already done, if the patches, pd-extended applies, would be
> left out when building?

Most of it is done, but there is still a fair amount of work needed
to get vanilla+libs building properly on each platforms.

----

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said,
hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out
another pink-collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf