[PD-dev] Fwd: [MACTCL] Improving Application GUI Speed

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 24 21:56:56 CEST 2008

In the future, keep on posting to the same patch number in the patch
tracker, rather then opening new patches for each chance.  It makes
it much easier to follow that way.  I closed the duplicates.

I'll take a look when I can.  But first I want to get the 0.40
release out ASAP, then we can all focus on making 0.41 better.

.hc

----