[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1952001 ] OS X: Proxy Icons and Proper Modified State

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 28 02:20:29 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1952001&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: feature

Initial Comment:
This is a patch to add proxy icons (a tiny representation of the file being worked on in the window's titlebar; it can be dragged to grab a reference to the file for drag and drop, or right/command-clicked to get the parent folders of the file).  The patch also adds a dot in the close button when the Pdpatch is dirty, consistent with other OS X apps.

The patch is untested; Pd-Vanilla doesn't seem to support the Tk attributes necessary (for reasons I don't understand), but Pd-Extended does (hardwiring wm attributes $name -modified 0 -titlepath
{insertPathHere} in pd.tk's pdtk_canvas_new works in pd-e but not in pd-v).